Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"RUN FOR PROMISE" 2011




On Sunday, October 16 at 9 AM...I will be participating in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon ($10,000) or Half-Marathon ($5,000) or 5K ($1,000) to raise my personal funds working under UrbanPromise Toronto (UPT).

Please support this charity by sponsoring me..."Kuya"!

You can support me further by joining my 'Running Team'...
you can raise funds then run with me, also included are:

  • Indicate that you are a Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge Runner for UrbanPromise Toronto
  • Discounted registration fees for all fundraisers (option to have registration money refunded after reaching a certain goal)
  • Access to all the online fundraising tools you need through Artez Interactive system
  • FREE "Run for Promise" t-shirt

100% of your donations go directly to the work I do with UPT
...proclaiming the love of Jesus by serving the inner-city 'at-risk' children, youth & their families living in government housing communities.
"Reach a Child, Raise a Leader, Restore Community."

All pledges will receive an official tax receipt (either electronically or in the mail.)

-------------------------------------------------


Personal Profile Page:

Team Profile Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment