Friday, March 16, 2012

Tyndale Magazine: "Do Not Fear" (feat. MoveIn Toronto)


Please view the full article (online version) by clicking the picture below:


Hi family,

I was interviewed by Tyndale University College & Seminary's magazine not too long ago, where I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies back in 2009.

They interviewed myself and a friend of mine in regards to MoveIn Toronto and our experiences thus far, even UrbanPromise Toronto was mentioned!

I was surprised that they called me in and it was a comfortable interview having a great discussion with a friend of mine while reflecting on the past years. Hearing myself...I was surprised that I overlooked some of the fruit that God has blessed us with, it was great to have a soundboard and to take it all in. 

Please continue to pray for my apartment and our neighbourhood. Please continue to pray for all those who are involved and have partnered with MoveIn as well as the neighbourhoods that God has called us to intentionally move in to, to pray and be as we share Jesus and the Gospel.

Well the article speaks for itself, so that's enough from me, enjoy!

God bless,
"KUYA" Julius



[Hardcopy Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment