Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"



My first entry of the year 2012...be blessed.

I am currently working on a missions update via a "KUYA" vlog episode at my alternate office in Starbucks LOL but I stumbled across this amazing video and thought that this was too good not to share to my past and new partners. THANK YOU for joining my updated and refreshed mailing list...I have gained 90 new email/prayer partners on top of my past 20 and I praise God for all of you! I know I haven't updated you all in a vlog form in quite a long time so please be reassured that it is
COMING SOON!!!

(working hard)

(UrbanPromise Toronto founder Colin McCartney at our
Leadership Training Retreat for Summer Camps 2007 in Barrie)

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all your continued prayers and support!

If the Lord leads you to not just support me in prayer but investing financially as well, I would love and appreciate that very much as I am in need of monthly supporters. Please view the "PRAYER & SUPPORT" section on the right side of this blog.

By supporting and partnering with me, you will have a direct impact on the ministry God has called me to.

Thank you for sharing in this opportunity with me to influence the lives of many of God’s people.

No comments:

Post a Comment