Thursday, May 12, 2011

MoveIn "Rich-Poor Partnership Dinner"


(Please click image to see the full image of the flyer)

MoveIn Toronto is having a "Rich-Poor Partnership Dinner".

'Some will be served like princes, some like paupers.'

Come out to hear Nigel Paul give a report on MoveIn and where God is taking us.
Also prepare to hear testimonies from MoveIn-ers like Chrissie Grace,
who moved into a slum in the summer of 2010.

Tickets are $2. Please RSVP to contact@movein.to as seats are limited.

Location:
Bayview Glen Church
300 Steeles Avenue East
Thornhill, ON
L3T 1A7

Date:
Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time:
6:00 PM

"To all my family and friends, please come out to this dinner with me...
to see what I am also involved in, to learn more about MoveIn, 
to partner with me, to pray with me and to eat with me LOL. 
Please feel free to share this flyer with those who you think 
might also be interested in attending the dinner."

Please contact me at 416-570-2759 or julius@urbanpromise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment