Thursday, December 3, 2009

Been Too Long...

I know, I know...I haven't updated this in awhile still. I haven't had any vlogs or nothing. I'm trying to get my feet wet and familiar with the Jane & Finch water at it's special temperature. It's a new place, new staff, new direction, new dreams, new facilities...NEW EVERYTHING.

I'll have one up for Christmas soon. It'll be a vlog trying to summarize my first semester as an UrbanPromise Toronto Supervisor. So basically...from September to December, WOW...4 months into one vid that doesn't go too long is a huge challenge that requires selective and wise editing.

I want to keep you all updated about what's happening with me and I know there are demands of a new vlog. So...since I'm not too big of a fan of newsletters, my vlog is COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment